Term of use
1. The website http://www.goodenergies.org/ (the “ Website”) is operated and managed by or on behalf of Good Energies Foundation (“Good Energies”). Good Energies is registered at the Swiss Chamber of Commerce under number CHE-109.347.479 and has its office adress at Grafenauweg 10, 6300 Zug, Switzerland.
Use of information on the Website
4. All information on the Website is intended for personal use and for general informational purposes only. The use of the Website and/or the information on the Website and any decisions made based upon the Website and/or the information on the Website are for the own account and risk of the visitor of the Website.
Intellectual property rights
5. All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade names, database rights and design rights) to all of the information and materials (including all text, logos, graphics, audios, videos and software) provided through the Website shall remain the property of Good Energies or its associated companies, or are used with the consent of the relevant rights holders, and are explicitly reserved.
6. You are permitted to browse the Website and to reproduce parts thereof by way of printing or downloading and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. If you distribute any material or information from the Website, you must clearly acknowledge the source of that information, including the name of Good Energies, and you shall not modify or remove any indications that the intellectual property rights are owned by Good Energies or other indications to Good Energies as such. Without the prior written approval of Good Energies, you are not permitted to use the Website or any part of it (or a copy of same) and/or any trademarks published on it for commercial purposes, nor are you allowed to modify the Website or part of it or to incorporate it in any other work, be it a printed or electronic document, a weblog, forum or another website or to frame link or deep link to the Website.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
7. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials on the Website, Good Energies does not guarantee that the information and/or materials provided on the Website are up-to-date, complete and accurate or that they are free of any defects, errors and/or viruses. Furthermore, Good Energies does not guarantee that such defects, errors and/or viruses will be remedied or deleted. Moreover, Good Energies reserves the right to interrupt accessibility to the Website for maintenance or updating purposes. All conditions, warranties, covenants and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by law, are hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Good Energies excludes any liability for any direct and/or indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due and/or pursuant to your use of the Website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date. Finally, liability for the conduct of auxiliary persons in the sense of art. 101 of the Swiss Code of Obligations is entirely excluded.
Data Privacy Statement
10. Good Energies respects the privacy of the visitors to the Website. Due care will be exercised when processing and securing users’ personal data. In this respect Good Energies complies with the requirements stipulated in the Swiss Data Protection Act and any applicable local data protection rules and legislation. Nevertheless, users must realise that it is impossible to provide a comprehensive guarantee that data will be secure on the Internet.
11. When you visit this Website, the servers temporarily save every access to a log file. Good Energies temporarily collects the following data without any effort on your part: i) the accessing computer’s IP address, ii) the access date and time, iii) the name and URL of the accessed file, iv) the website, from which this file was accessed, v) your computer’s operating system and the browser you have used, vi) the country, from which you have accessed the file, and vii) the name of your internet access provider. This data is collected and processed in order to enable the use of the Website, to ensure continued system security and stability and thus optimize the Website, as well as for internal statistical purposes. The IP address will only be analyzed in the event of an attack against the network infrastructure of this Website, as well as for statistical purposes.
12. On the Website Good Energies uses Google Analytics to track visitor statistics on the usage of the Website. For this purpose pseudonymized user profiles and small text files (“cookies”, see next section 13 below) are created and stored on your computer. Information collected by Google is made anonymous as much as possible. Good Energies can therefore not see which individuals were behind which visits to our website. Good Energies uses the anonymous statistics to determine which parts of the Website you find the most interesting, so that we can ensure that those pages can be easily found as well as to improve/optimize our offerings and the overall user experience of the Website. Google stores the information obtained on servers in the United States. Good Energies ensures on a contractual basis that Google complies with appropriate data protection requirements. You must, however, be aware that that US authorities may have or get access to such personal data transferred to US companies. For more information, please look at Google’s Privacy FAQ (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/faq/) and the Google Analytics Overview (https://www.google.com/analytics/standard/) .
14. Good Energies only collects personal data which is provided on a voluntary basis when an online form is completed and sent, or when an e-mail message is transmitted. By providing your personal details you consent Good Energies saving them in a file which has the appropriate security measures. Good Energies may use this data for the purposes of computerized administration, for answering your questions, for processing your requests, or, if applicable, for providing services and information requested by you. For these purposes, Good Energies may share the details provided with any other parties which is contractually associated with it. These third parties may have their domicile or registered seat abroad. Good Energies will ensure if necessary on a contractual basis that these third parties will provide the same level of data protection and that they comply with the applicable data protection laws in the same way as Good Energies is obliged to.
15. Furthermore, Good Energies undertakes not to communicate your details to any other party without your prior consent, unless it is required to do so in accordance with any provision of the law or a court judgment.
16. Under the terms of the applicable data protection rules and legislation you are entitled to inspect and, if necessary, correct or delete any personal data concerning you. To this end you may address a request for such inspection, correction and/or objection to Good Energies Foundation at the following address: Grafenauweg 10, 6300 Zug, Switzerland or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
© December 2015 Good Energies Foundation